Annual Rex Funky New Years Eve Bash!!!
Tickets on Sale Now: Purchase in person or over the phone.
Grooveyard will be back to host the party this year with Funk, Soul, and R&B classics guaranteed to have you up and dancing!
Lester McClean (Vocals & Sax), Michael Occhipinti (Guitar), Paul Neufeld (Keyboards), Nikku Nayar (Bass), and Doan “Don” Pham (Drums).
More about the band at https://grooveyardmusic.ca/
DETAILS & CONDITIONS:
Monday December 31st – Doors/Dinner Open at 7 PM
(No Entry before 7PM – room being set-up)
$49 + Tax until November 28th
$55 + Tax until December 26th
$65 + Tax until December 31st
(Tickets sold at the door IF STILL AVAILABLE)
Ticket Price Includes: Entertainment & Champagne at Midnight
Not Included:– Drinks (Cash Bar), Food (Full Menu Available + Meal Specials, Dinner Starts at 7 PM)
NO RESERVATIONS – ONLY PURCHASES & CANCELLATIONS
Credit cards are charged right away. No deposits or reserved seating.
$10 Cancellation charge. No cancellations after December 26th at Noon.
Payment: Cash, Visa, MC, AMEX.
In an effort to conserve paper, this year there will be NO PHYSICAL TICKETS, you will receive a Ticket Code, as well as a receipt for proof of purchase. Once guests arrive at the venue, their name will be on a list that will allow them access to the event.Guest will need to sign a credit card merchant copy on arrival to gain admission.
- Seating is very limited and non-reservable, so plan to arrive early (especially if bringing a larger group).
- Avoid bringing lots of baggage (coats/valuables/bags/etc.) as there is no security and not much room for them to be stored.
- There will be dancing (although dancefloor space may be limited): Everyone can enjoy the party in their own way!
- The musicians are all top jazz session guys but will be playing funky, danceable music on New Year’s Eve.
- The age range of the party is from young 20’s to couples in their 70’s with mid 30’s being the dominant group. All are welcome and everyone ends up mingling together.
- There is no dress code but everyone seems to dress up a little on their own. The staff will be dressed casually.
COME JOIN US FOR A JAZZY & GROOVY GOODBYE TO 2018!